Serenity provides a welcome balm for times when you feel frazzled, exhausted and overwhelmed.
This lovely essence was created in Wistman’s Wood, an ancient oak woodland on Dartmoor, over the summer solstice in 2017.
The energy tenderly brings you back to centre, allowing everything to slow to a more manageable pace so that your body can let go a gentle out-breath and easily re-connect with the beauty that surrounds you in the natural world.
Instructions for use:
- Download pdf’s – ‘Start’ and ‘End’ score sheets + journal prompts.
- Complete the ‘Start score sheet’ and transfer the descriptions of the issues to the ‘End score sheet’.
- Start using the essence – 2 drops (not 2 full droppers) twice a day under the tongue or in a drink of choice, until you have finished the bottle.
- Work with the journal prompts while you are using the essence. These will help increase self awareness of the issues you wish to address.
- When you have finished the bottle, complete the ‘End score sheet’ and compare your score with the ‘Start score sheet’.
- Read through your journal and note what has changed for you while using the essence over the past 4-6 weeks.